Strategic Partnership Manager
Alex Therapeutics is a Stockholm-based Medtech startup that develops digital therapies (DTx). We create and deliver accessible, evidence-based treatments through smartphone apps. By combining evidence-based psychology with leading design and technology we’re able to develop digital medicine products that help under-treated patients all across the world. Located in central Stockholm, our team is seeking to fundamentally change the way modern healthcare works.
We are looking for an ambitious individual to join our commercial team as a Strategic Partnership Manager. In this position you’ll be working to find and secure new digital therapeutics partnerships with pharma companies.
You’ll be responsible for executing on our commercial strategy, including the identification and contacting of target partners, preparing relevant meeting material, putting together concrete cases/pitches, and much more. You’ll be part of a growing team working to drive revenue growth through new business and existing partner relationships.
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record in sales/business development and/or partnerships in the healthcare and/or Medtech industry. The ideal candidate will also possess excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in sales/business development/partnership management in the life science industry
- or 3+ years of experience in consulting with experience working towards the life science industry
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing
- Experience in creating compelling sales presentations and material
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Fluency in English
- Experience in digital health or therapeutics
- Knowledge of healthcare organizations and the regulatory landscape
- Proven track record of successful partnerships
- Fluency in Swedish, German
Job Description (Responsibilities)
- Developing and executing the sales strategy to acquire new Pharma partners
- Identifying and reaching out to potential pharma partners
- Putting together relevant material effectively presenting Alex Therapeutics, a potential partnership as well as value proposition
- Engage in serious long-term partnership discussions
- Full-time position
- Part-flexible location with the Alex Therapeutics office located at Upplandsgatan 7, Stockholm
- Part of the business development team reporting to the CCO
- 5 weeks paid vacation, pension and wellness benefits
Working at Alex
- Doing good – we're all about creating positive impact
- Work on a growing product portfolio improving mental health
- Learn and develop in an fast paced startup environment
- Play an important part in shaping the future of Alex
- Opportunity to join a fun, passionate and energetic team
- Centrally located office in Stockholm, Sweden with opportunity to work partly remote
- Alex Therapeutics
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Work on a growing product portfolio
In 2018 we launched our first product, a CBT-based smoking cessation treatment. We currently have several products in the pipeline covering other habits and mental health issues.
Get in touch and we'll tell you more!
About Alex Therapeutics
Alex Therapeutics is a Stockholm-based Medtech startup that develops digital therapies/therapeutic apps (DTx). We create and deliver accessible, evidence-based treatments for mental health and addiction through smartphone apps. By combining AI with evidence-based psychology, we’re able to deliver digital medicine apps to undertreated patients all across the world. Located in central Stockholm, our team is seeking to fundamentally change the way modern healthcare works and is delivered through digital innovation.
Strategic Partnership Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Alex Therapeutics?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.