Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)
Alex Therapeutics is a Stockholm-based Medtech startup that develops digital therapies (DTx). We create and deliver accessible, evidence-based treatments through smartphone apps. Commercialization of the DTx is typically done in partnership with pharma companies. By combining evidence-based psychology with leading design and technology we’re able to develop digital medicine products that help under-treated patients all across the world. Located in central Stockholm, our team is seeking to fundamentally change the way modern healthcare works.
We’re looking for a driven, motivated, and ambitious individual to join our team as CCO. In this role, you’ll lead our commercial/business development team focused on new and existing Digital Therapeutic Partnerships with Pharma companies. See our Pfizer partnership as reference: (https://www.alextherapeutics.com/post/pfizer-and-alex-therapeutics-announce-strategic-commercial-partnership)
The ideal candidate will have strong sales and negotiation skills, experience in the Pharma, Life Science, and/or Digital Therapeutic industry, and a proven track record of building and leading successful sales teams. He/she is achieving targets. This role requires close collaboration with our product and operations teams to ensure that our business strategy is aligned with our product goals.
- University degree in business or a related field
- 5+ years of sales and/or business development experience in Pharma, Digital Therapeutics, or MedTech
- Proven track record of independently and successfully having conducted major sales with Pharma companies
- Demonstrated leadership qualities with a track record of leading sales teams
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to close deals
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organized and structured in their work
- Fluency in English
- Experience working with/selling a software product/service
- Experience working in start-up/scale-up environments
- Understanding of Pharma’s digital health strategies and partnership models
- Experience selling digital health products to pharma
- Experience in digital therapeutics
- Fluency in Swedish, German
Job Description (Responsibilities)
- Developing and executing the sales strategy to acquire new Pharma partners
- Managing the business development team and providing coaching and guidance to ensure goals and targets are achieved
- Negotiating contractual agreements with Pharma partners
- Actively engaging in business development and finding new potential partners
- Serving as the face of the company to existing and potential Pharma customers
- Maintaining a deep understanding of the Digital Therapeutic market and providing insights to the management team
- Full-time position
- Part-flexible location with the Alex Therapeutics office located at Upplandsgatan 7, Stockholm
- Part of the management team reporting to the CEO
- 5 weeks paid vacation, pension and wellness benefits
Working at Alex
- Doing good – we're all about creating positive impact
- Work on a growing product portfolio improving mental health
- Learn and develop in an fast paced startup environment
- Play an important part in shaping the future of Alex
- Opportunity to join a fun, passionate and energetic team
- Centrally located office in Stockholm, Sweden with opportunity to work partly remote
- Alex Therapeutics
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Work on a growing product portfolio
In 2018 we launched our first product, a CBT-based smoking cessation treatment. We currently have several products in the pipeline covering other habits and mental health issues.
Get in touch and we'll tell you more!
About Alex Therapeutics
Alex Therapeutics is a Stockholm-based Medtech startup that develops digital therapies/therapeutic apps (DTx). We create and deliver accessible, evidence-based treatments for mental health and addiction through smartphone apps. By combining AI with evidence-based psychology, we’re able to deliver digital medicine apps to undertreated patients all across the world. Located in central Stockholm, our team is seeking to fundamentally change the way modern healthcare works and is delivered through digital innovation.
Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)
Loading application form
Already working at Alex Therapeutics?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.