Working at Alex
At Alex we’re committed to creating a positive global impact by developing the best digital psychological treatments in the world for tackling addiction and mental illness. The world needs our scalable medical solutions to be able provide fair and equal access to healthcare. We’re a close-knit team of designers, engineers, psychologists and business people striving to empower patients by combining psychology, technology and design. We promote flexible work with an emphasis on output and results. Alex employees are given a great deal of freedom in how they structure their work but are always provided the support they need to prosper and grow.
The Global Partnership Manager will work closely with the CEO as part of the business development team and be part of securing deals with new strategic commercial pharmaceutical partners. Our partners are global by nature and you will be exposed to conducting business development (mostly virtual) in our major markets, Asia, EU and North America.
The Global Partnership Manager will also be part in managing key accounts with existing partners, such as world leading pharma company Pfizer.
We’re looking for an experienced business developer with a track record of working with major B2B sales. Experience working with digital health or Medtech products is an advantage.
- At least one or two years of work experience after graduation
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of the early business development process.
- Experience working with senior stakeholder and gatekeepers in B2B sales
- Fluency in English
B.Sc. or M.Sc. in a business or technical/engineering field
Nice to have:
- Fluency in Swedish and/or German
- Industry experience from healthtech / life-science / pharma
- Trained/schooled in SPIN selling
- This is a full-time position
- Working with senior leadership
- Part-flexible location with the Alex Therapeutics office located at Upplandsgatan 7, Stockholm
- Most of the work is done from Stockholm, but may require occasional travel to key markets such as India, Germany and the US
- 5 weeks paid vacation, pension and max friskvårdsbidrag
- Read more and apply at https://career.alextherapeutics.com/
About Alex Therapeutics
Alex Therapeutics is a Stockholm-based Medtech startup that develops digital therapies/therapeutic apps (DTx). We create and deliver accessible, evidence-based treatments through smartphone apps for mental health and addiction. By combining AI with evidence-based psychology we’re able to deliver digital medicine apps to undertreated patients all across the world. Located in central Stockholm, our team is seeking to fundamentally change the way modern healthcare works and is delivered through digital innovation.