Working at Alex
At Alex we’re committed to creating a positive global impact by developing the best digital psychological treatments in the world for tackling addiction and mental illness. The world needs our scalable medical solutions to be able provide fair and equal access to healthcare. We’re a close-knit team of designers, engineers, psychologists and business people striving to empower patients by combining psychology, technology and design. We promote flexible work with an emphasis on output and results. Alex employees are given a great deal of freedom in how they structure their work but are always provided the support they need to prosper and grow.
This is not your traditional CMO role. In this role you will be representing the company in attracting and working with world class partners, such as Pfizer, who accelerate the reach and impact of the products we build. You will work closely with the CEO and be part of securing strategic commercial partnerships with pharma companies. Our partners are global by nature and the CMO will be exposed to working (mostly virtually) towards our major regions - Asia, Europe and North America. The CMO will also be part in managing key accounts with new and existing partners as we conduct clinical trials and go to market together with them.
We’re looking for a Medical Doctor with a track record of working with, establishing and developing commercial partnerships with pharma companies, as well as payers and/or providers.
- Medical Doctor (MD) degree
- 3 years of work experience after graduation
- Passion for business development
- Experience working with key stakeholder and gatekeepers in B2B sales
- Fluency in English
Nice to have:
- 5+ years of work experience
- Comfortable on stage/speaking and can represent the company at conferences etc.
- Fluency in Swedish and/or German or French
- Familiarity with/understanding of CBT, ACT and other forms of psychological frameworks
- Experience working with payers
- Passion for clinical evaluations and evidence generation
- Experience working with medical devices, and/or software
- Leadership experience
- This is a full-time position
- Part-flexible location with the Alex Therapeutics office located at Upplandsgatan 7, Stockholm
- Most of the work is done from Stockholm, but may require occasional travel to key markets such as India, Germany, France and the US
- 5 weeks paid vacation, pension and wellness benefits
- Read more and apply at https://career.alextherapeutics.com/
About Alex Therapeutics
Alex Therapeutics is a Stockholm-based Medtech startup that develops digital therapies/therapeutic apps (DTx). We create and deliver accessible, evidence-based treatments through smartphone apps for mental health and addiction. By combining AI with evidence-based psychology we’re able to deliver digital medicine apps to undertreated patients all across the world. Located in central Stockholm, our team is seeking to fundamentally change the way modern healthcare works and is delivered through digital innovation.